Ohio Soybean Association Mission Statement
As a grassroots organization, the Ohio Soybean Association’s mission is to provide leadership for Ohio’s soybean producers in promoting effective policies and legislation to ensure a growing and profitable soybean industry.
The Ohio Soybean Association focuses on the following:
- Generating legislative effectiveness
- Encouraging membership of all Ohio soybean producers
- Focusing and uniting producer interests
- Educating and promoting the soybean industry
- Representing Ohio soybean farmers’ interests at the national level on the American Soybean Association board
The Ohio Soybean Association (OSA) works with its national affiliate, the American Soybean Association (ASA). Together OSA and ASA serve as a collective voice and policy advocates for Ohio Soybean farmers at the federal level.
Ohio Soybean Association PAC
OSA has created the Ohio Soybean Association PAC. This tool allows OSA members to continue to have a voice in the political process. The strength of that voice, however, depends on the willingness of OSA members and others to support the PAC.
The Ohio Soybean Association PAC will provide the opportunity for individuals interested in the future of the soybean industry to contribute to the support of worthy candidates for federal and state office (without regard to party affiliation) who believe, and have demonstrated their belief in, the priorities of soybean growers.
The reasons below show the need of the Ohio Soybean Association PAC and the need for you to participate.
- Political decisions can have a profound effect on our business.
- Ensure that our voice continues to be heard in the political process.
- We must be fully engaged in the political process.
- Issues critically important to your operations continued success.