What Can You Do to Take Action?
1. Visit the American Soybean Association’s Soy Action Center for the featured alert.
2. Become a member of the Ohio Soybean Association.
As a grassroots organization, the Ohio Soybean Association (OSA) works to provide leadership for Ohio’s soybean farmers in promoting effective policies and legislation to ensure a growing and profitable industry.
OSA gives Ohio soybean farmers an effective legislative voice at both the state and federal levels by working on legislative priority issues important to the soybean industry. Remember: Checkoff dollars cannot be used for legislative activities.
Click here to learn more.
3. Join the Ohio Soybean Association Advocacy Team.
At times it can be difficult to make your voice heard by lawmakers, but when it comes to soybean farm policy-not anymore. Phone2Action is a unique tool that allows you to voice your opinion on public policy issues that matter to you, right at your fingertips!
Phone2Action allows you to engage with your legislators in a variety of ways:
- You can send an email concerning a vote on an upcoming issue, or have a call patched through directly to their office.
- You can also interact with them through Facebook and Twitter, while gaining additional support through your own friends and followers. No matter the issue, this tool provides an easy way to get involved.
This grassroots effort is only possible through your involvement. You simply provide your contact information and you’ll be notified when there are opportunities to act, without taking much time out of your busy schedule.
If you are interested in joining the Ohio Soybean Association (OSA) Advocacy Team and making your voice heard, text OHIOSOY to 52886. A link will be texted back to you. Follow this link, making sure to fill in your name, email, and address so the app can link you to your legislators. OSA will never share or sell your information to third parties. If you have questions regarding the Phone2Action tool, call the OSA office at 614-476-3100.