Ohio Soybean Association to Elect Six Trustees
October 15, 2015 Ohio Soybean Association
The Ohio Soybean Association (OSA) Board of Trustee elections are open in six districts. To be eligible for a district position, you must live in a county in the districts listed below.
Districts up for election include:
• District 1 – Fulton, Henry, Lucas, and Williams Counties
• District 4 – Defiance, Paulding and Van Wert Counties
• District 6 – Crawford, Seneca, and Wyandot Counties
• District 8 – Champaign, Hardin, and Logan Counties
• District 10 – Butler, Darke, Hamilton, Montgomery, and Preble Counties
• District 12 – Belmont, Carroll, Coshocton, Fairfield, Franklin, Guernsey, Harrison, Holmes, Jefferson, Knox, Licking, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Stark, Tuscarawas, and Wayne Counties
If interested, contact Adam Ward at 614-476-3100 or email@example.com by November 2nd.
Elections will take place at the OSA Annual Meeting, held in conjunction with the 2015 Ohio Grain Farmers Symposium on December 17th at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center in Columbus, Ohio.
Article Tags: OSA Press Release