As a grassroots organization, the Ohio Soybean Association’s mission is to provide leadership for Ohio’s soybean producers in promoting effective policies and legislation to ensure a growing and profitable soybean industry.
The Ohio Soybean Association focuses on the following:
- Generating legislative effectiveness
- Encouraging membership of all Ohio soybean producers
- Focusing and uniting producer interests
- Educating and promoting the soybean industry
- Representing Ohio soybean farmers’ interests at the national level on the American Soybean Association board