Advocacy. Membership. Leadership.
The mission of the Ohio Soybean Association (OSA) is to provide leadership for Ohio’s soybean farmers in promoting effective policies and legislation to ensure a growing and profitable soybean industry. OSA represents its members at both the state and federal levels, and works cooperatively with its national affiliate, the American Soybean Association.
Soybean checkoff dollars, managed by the Ohio Soybean Council, cannot be used for lobbying and legislative activities.
That is why your OSA membership is vital to making the soybean industry in Ohio successful and profitable for years to come.
The Ohio Soybean Association focuses on the following:
- Generating legislative effectiveness
- Encouraging membership of all Ohio soybean producers
- Focusing and uniting producer interests
- Educating and promoting the soybean industry
- Representing Ohio soybean farmers’ interests at the national level on the American Soybean Association board